Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam – Contain Minoxidil
40% of men will show noticeable hair loss by the age of 35 and 65% by the age of 60. Regaine is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss and works best in men who have been losing their hair for a short period of time.
Regaine Foam helps to stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss.
- Clinically Proven – The active ingredient in Regaine is Minoxidil; the only OTC active ingredient that is clinically proven to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss and hair thinning in men.
- Proven Results – Regaine hair regrowth foam is proven to regrow hair. 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks when applied twice a day.
- Clinically Visible Results – When used twice a day, clinically visible results can be seen as early as 8 weeks – The earlier you start using Regaine, the higher your chances of seeing results.
- Helps Stop Hereditary Hair Loss – An estimated 8 million men have hair loss problems in the UK. Regaine Foam is scientifically proven to help reverse hereditary hair loss.
How It Works
Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Regaine, it helps to promote hair regrowth in 4 ways:
- Reverses miniaturisation of follicles
- Increases blood flow around the follicles
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase
- Extends each follicle’s growth phase
- It is a white to off white foam; designed to dissolve into the scalp and be rapidly absorbed.
- During the first few weeks of use there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding. This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning!