- Our new & improved For Cholesterol product is now in an easy to use, one-a-day powder sachet.
- The same 3 strains of friendly bacteria combined with vitamin B1 and ALA to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication*
- Natural and safe – no risk of undesirable side effects
- Each sachet contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Replicated clinical evidence on the 3 AB-Life® friendly bacteria strains: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet
- High-quality powdered ALA sourced from chia seeds
- Strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Recommended for daily use
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Uses / Instructions
Natural food supplement suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily, preferably with breakfast
- Product is orosoluble, so may be taken directly into the mouth
- If preferred, product may be dissolved in water and consumed immediately
- For best results take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication*.
* Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
See patient information leaflet/packaging for details.
- Bulking agents: sorbitol, corn fibre
- Alpha-linolenic acid (300mg)
- Sweetener: xylitol
- Anti-caking agent: organic rice fibre
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7529
- Vanilla flavouring
- Vitamin B1 (0.22mg, 20% NRV) * Nutrient Reference Value
Each sachet guarantees 1.2 billion live cultures.
The beneficial effects of Alpha-linolenic acid are obtained with a daily intake of 2g, as a part of a balanced diet.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for breastfeeding
- GMO free
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Following the taxonomic updates issued by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, which look more closely at the Lactobacillus genus, a reclassification has been advised for the Lactobacillus plantarum species. The active ingredients in For Cholesterol may therefore also now be referred to as Lactiplantibacillus plantarum subp. plantarum CECT 7527, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum subp. plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactiplantibacillus plantarum subp. plantarum CECT 7529.