Migraleve Pink Tablets is for use in acute moderate pain associated with migraine, where other painkillers have not worked.
How Migraleve Pink Tablets Work?
This pack contains Migraleve Pink tablets which have a unique double action, providing short term relief from migraine headache and associated nausea and vomiting. If taken at the first sign of a migraine, Migraleve Pink tablets can prevent an attack from developing.
Uses / Instructions
Dose for adults:
- 2 Migraleve Pink tablets to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- Do not take more than 2 pink tablets in a 24 hour period.
Dose for children 12-15 years of age:
- 1 Migraleve Pink tablet to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- Do not take more than 1 pink tablet in a 24 hour period.
Migraleve should not be given to children under 12 except under medical supervision.
Like all medicines, Migraleve Pink can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These side effects include:
- Allergic reactions, e.g. swelling of the facial features, difficulty swallowing, shortness of breath, wheezing, skin rash, hives
- Becoming unusually tired, unexplained bruising or bleeding, getting more infections (such as colds) than usual
- Serious skin reactions, e.g. blisters, rash, reddening
- Signs of codeine toxicity, e.g. confusion, shallow breathing, extreme sleepiness
- Feeling sick, sleepiness
- Reddening or flushing of the face
- Constipation, being sick, dry mouth
- Dizziness, increased sweating
- Feeling happy
- Acute inflammation of the pancreas in those who have had their gall bladder removed
- Addiction or withdrawal symptoms, e.g. tremor, sweating, increased heart rate, feeling or being sick
- Difficulty passing urine
- Problems with movement or coordination
- Kidney problems
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal pain, discomfort
- Itching and hives
- Liver problems
- Blurred vision
- Breathing difficulty, thickened mucous
- Sensation of spinning
- A decrease in sex hormones
- Adrenal glands not working properly e.g. weakness, tiredness, weight loss, low blood pressure
Each Migraleve Pink Tablet contains the Active Ingredients: Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to
Paracetamol 500mg, Codeine Phosphate 8 mg, Buclizine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg
Also contains E127 & E171