- A traditional herbal medicinal product
- Used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type symptoms
- Exclusively based on long-standing use as a traditional remedy
- Suitable for adults, the elderly & children over 12 years of age.
Formulated with a specific species of Echinacea (Echinacea purpea, also know as purple cornflower) which contains active substances that enhance the activity of the body’s immune system.
Uses / Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over the age of 12 years:
- Take half a teaspoonful (2.5ml) three times a day.
The use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
Do not take for more than 10 days.
See patient information leaflet.
Always read the label
Echinacea purpurea (L.), Moench root (1:2), Ethanol 45% Ethanol, Water, Star anise Oil, Capsicum Tincture, Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Oil, Lemon Oil, Elderberry Juice, Clove Oil, Glycerol, Peppermint Oil, Xanthan Gum, Liquorice Root, Ethanol, Water, Sorbito