Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache Pain Relief Gel is maximum strength medicine that provides immediate, effective relief from toothache pain. The gel form allows users to have more control of product placement during application. Analgesics taken internally (such as aspirin) can take up to thirty minutes to be effective, but Orajel Toothache gel goes right to the source of the pain for immediate relief.
- Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine.
Do not use more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Like all medicines, Orajel Extra Strength can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These include:
- Signs of allergic reaction, e.g. burning, stinging, itching, rash
- Skin irritation