Nurofen Meltlets contain 200mg ibuprofen to provide targeted pain relief from headaches and migraines.
Meltlets are orodispersiable tablets that dissolve in your mouth without water, ideal for those that have difficulty swallowing tablet or on the go.
- 12 orodispersiable tablets.
- Dissolve without water.
- 200mg Ibuprofen.
- Mint flavoured.
- Targeted relief from Headaches, Migraines, Backache, Period pain, Dental pain, Neuralgia, Rheumatic pain, Muscular pain, Cold and flu symptoms and Fever.
Simply place the tablet on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow. Suitable for children of 12 years old and above. Always read the label. NHS Advice is clear that Ibuprofen can be taken to relieve fever or headache associated with COVID-19.
Uses / Instructions
Suitable for adults, the elderly and children over the age 12 years old.
- Take 2 tablets. Place the tablet on the tongue and allow it to dissolve. Once dissolved swallow. No water required.
- Do not chew tablets.
- If necessary take 1-2 tablets leaving at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- If this product is required for longer than 3 days for children or 10 days for adults, consult a doctor.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
STOP TAKING the medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following uncommon side effects which may affect up to 1 in 100 people:
• indigestion, heartburn or feeling sick
• pains in your stomach (abdomen) or other abnormal stomach problems
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people:
• allergic reactions, such as skin rashes (urticaria), itching, peeling
See patient information leaflet for full details.
Active ingredient: 200mg Ibuprofen per tablet.
Also contains: : Ethylcellulose (E462), Silicon Dioxide (E551), Hypromellose (E464), Mannitol (E420), Aspartame (E951), Croscarmellose Sodium (E468), Magnesium Stearate (E572), Flavour (mint flavours, maltodextrin acacia gum (E414), Sorbitol (E421)).