Neocate LCP is a hypoallergenic amino acid formula designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants who have CMA, MFPA or require an amino acid formula up to the age of one year.
Neocate LCP provides all the nutrients an infant requires for their development and can be used in combination with breast milk and/or diet during or after weaning. Neocate LCP can be used as a sole source of nutrition up to the age of 1 year.
This product must be used under medical supervision.
Uses / Instructions
Neocate LCP is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
- Powdered infant formula is not sterile and should be prepared immediately prior to feeding.
- Shake or stir formula immediately before use.
- The formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
- The quantity of feed and the dilution should be determined by a clinician or dietitian and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean preparation area.
- Sterilise bottles and teats.
- Boil water and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist.
- Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the scoop provided with Neocate LCP and level off with a clean, dry knife.
- Do not press the powder into the scoop.
- Only use the scoop provided (target scoop weight is 4.6g).
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of Neocate LCP to the water.
- Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves.
- Before feeding, make sure the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
- Any formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded.
- Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
See packaging for details.
Dried glucose syrup,refined vegetable oils (non-hydrogenated coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil, canola oil), L-arginine L-aspartate, L-leucine, L-lysine acetate, calcium phosphate dibasic, tripotassium citrate, L-glutamine, L-proline, emulsifier(E472c), L-valine, glycine, L-isoleucine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, L-serine, L-histidine, L-alanine, sodium chloride, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, magnesium chloride, choline bitartrate, L-methionine, high arachidonic acid single cell vegetable oil, magnesium L-aspartate, high docosahexaenoic acid single cell vegetable oil, tricalcium citrate, M-inositol, L-ascorbic acid, taurine, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, uridine 5’-monophosphate disodium salt, cytidine 5’monophosphate, nicotinamide, inosine 5’-monophosphate disodium salt, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, calcium D-pantothenate, guanosine 5’-monophosphate disodium salt, antioxidants (E304, E307, E306), DL- α tocopheryl acetate, copper sulphate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride,riboflavin, manganese sulphate, vitamin A acetate, potassium iodide, folic acid, chromium chloride, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, D-biotin, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin.