Galpharm One a Night Sleep Aid 50mg Tablets
Galpharm One a Night Sleep Aid Tablets contain diphenhydramine hydrochloride, a sedating antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If you are suffering temporary sleeplessness such as that caused by jet lag, bereavement or stress then these tablets have been shown to help you fall asleep faster, have a longer and deeper sleep, and to wake up feeling rested in the morning.
Galpharm One a Night Sleep Aid tablets are suitable for adults and children over 16 years.
Uses / Instructions
Adults and children over 16 years:
- Take one tablet 20 minutes before going to bed.
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not take a second tablet in the same night.
- Galpharm One a Night Nightcalm 50mg Tablets are for short term use only.
- If you continue to have sleeping problems consult your doctor.
- Do not take the tablets continuously as they may become less effective.
See patient information leaflet for details.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg
Anhydrous Lactose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maize Starch Stearic Acid and Silicone Dioxide.