Cuprofen Maximum Strength Tablets help to relieve a migraine and headache, and also work for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu, and feverishness. These tablets also helps to find relief from the pain of rheumatic, muscular, dental and period pains and pain in a backache, lumbago, fibrositis, neuralgia.
Uses / Instructions
For oral administration. To be taken preferably after food.
For adults and children over 12 years
Take one tablet with water up to three times a day as required.
• To be taken preferably with food.
• Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
• Do not take more than three tablets in any 24 hour period.
• Do not exceed the stated dose.
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
The elderly are more likely to suffer such effects.
If you suffer from any of the following at any time during your treatment STOP TAKING the medicine and seek immediate medical help:
• Passing blood in your faeces (stools/motions).
• Passing black tarry stools.
• Vomiting any blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds.
• Allergic reactions, which can include the following: bruising or facial swelling; swelling of the lips, throat and tongue causing difficulty swallowing or breathing; breathing problems, e.g. unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma or worsening of asthma; skin reactions, e.g. skin rashes, itching, urticaria (hives) which can be severe with blistering and peeling of the skin; rapid heart rate/palpitations, collapsing or low blood pressure.
See patient information leaflet for more details.
lactose, methyl cellulose.