- Blephasol is a micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens
- Blephasol is formulated to gently cleanse the eyelids and lashes of accumulated oily debris and crusted matter
Blephasol is an aqueous solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes; it is free from soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol(ethanol) and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes through its micellar action.
Blephasol removes debris, impurities and lifts away excess grease without rubbing. It even removes make up.
The Blephasol range also includes Blephasol Duo, which includes a pack of lint-free pads (same material as Blephaclean wipes) for convenience.
- NO soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol(ethanol)
- Micellar solution
- Economical – only a small amount needed each time
- Easy to use – no rinsing required
- Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Blephasol Duo has added convenience of 100 lint-free pads